Developed to enhance the value of Business Interruption coverage for businesses in the Hospitality sector with exposure to forced closure by a Government authority.
A.M. Best’s Guide Rating
Standard And Poor’s Rating
Pandemic Revenue Protection is a Business Interruption policy and applies per each Insured. Totten will pay the Insured the Average Monthly Revenue declared due to a Period of Suspension, subject to a Per Day Benefit calculation.
Coverage on a per
Location basis is available upon request.
Annual aggregate limits of up CAD 100,000.
Higher limit options are available upon request.
Self Insured Retention
14 days waiting period per each annual period
Highlights Of Coverage
- All viral outbreaks excluding Covid-19 and associated mutations or variations of SARS-Cov-2 disease
- No qualification required to purchase
- All industry sectors considered
- Prior year accounts showing monthly revenues
- Location data including postal code
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.