At Totten Insurance Group, we believe that our colleagues are our greatest asset. For the talented individuals that decide to join our team, we offer a great working experience in the areas of underwriting and insurance inside a high-performing culture. Passion and integrity are part of what we do every day.
If you're looking for a stimulating career with an industry leader, you'll find it at Totten. We're proud of our supportive learning environment, and a culture that rewards ownership.
Whether you're an expert with years of experience, or new to the industry, a career with Totten Insurance Group offers the following:
- A brand which you can be proud to be associated with- an industry leader with a focus on integrity, ethics and superior client service.
- A high-performance culture that offers a supportive learning environment and rewards you for taking charge of your career.
- A distinctive work environment where team successes are fueled by resourceful and high-energy people, who believe in working for a company that gives back to the community.
- Career satisfaction, work/life balance, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to participate in Totten's growth and success.
- A healthy work atmosphere with an emphasis on clear communication, empowerment, integrity and personal growth.
- Commitment to providing the training and resources needed to enjoy challenging and dynamic work, with opportunities for advancement.
We are always looking for great talent to join the team. Browse here to find an opening that matches your skill set, and apply today!
Current Job Openings:
Underwriting Manager, Property and Casualty, Oakville, or Toronto
Underwriter, Property & Casualty, Winnipeg, MB or flexible within Canada
Underwriter, Casualty, Oakville or Toronto, ON
Technical Insurance Assistant, Reporting, Toronto, ON