Amusement Risks

Totten Insurance Group offers standalone liability or complete package coverage including Property, Equipment Floater and Crime coverage designed for amusement rides and other risks. Coverage is written across and restricted to the territory of Canada. Liability coverage is provided on an occurrence basis, and Property coverage may be written on a floater basis to cover off-premise exposures. 

Amusement risks include, but are not limited to:

  • Agricultural Societies
  • Amusement Parks Including Go Kart Tracks
  • Food and Game Concessions
  • Indoor Amusement/Play Centers
  • Inflatable Bounce Operators
  • Kiddy Coin Operation Rides
  • Miniature Golf (Indoor and Outdoor)
  • Ride Simulators/Gyroscopes
  • Rodeos
  • Special Events
  • Traveling Carnivals
  • Waterslide Parks and Hotels


Commercial General Liability (Occurrence Form)

  • Limits up to $10,000,000
  • Offered in Canada Only
  • Premiums Always Minimum and Fully Retained
  • Fully Completed Application required to Bind Coverage

Excess or Umbrella over CGL Available


  • Building/Contents
  • Miscellaneous Property Floater
  • Business Income/Extra Expense
  • Office Contents


  • Broad Form Money & Securities
  • Holdup

Event Cancellation/Prize Indemnity/Special Events

Underwriting Considerations 

  • Minimum premium: $1,000 to $10,000 (Dependent on Class).
  • Quotes are based on fully-completed applications and photos of each ride/attraction.
  • All rides/attractions must have Rules & Regulations posted in a clear and visible manner.
  • Certificates of Insurance must be issued by the company.(brokers have no authority to issue same)


  • Wynward Insurance Group
  • Lloyd's


For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email