Product recalls ar
e increasing as companies experience greater scrutiny from regulators, consumers and the media in efforts to ensure product safety. The expenses involved in a product recall can have a severe impact on a company's bottom line; however the damage to brand and reputation from incorrectly handling the crisis can be catastrophic.
To protect financial and reputation exposures, our markets offer a solution that combines coverage with crisis management service.
- Recall Costs
- Business Interruption (Lost Net Profit or Lost Gross Profit Available)
- Rehabilitation Costs (Sub-limit May Be Applicable)
- Consultation Costs
- Highly Professional Claims Service
- Accidental Contamination - $10,000,000
- Malicious Tampering - $50,000,000
- Revenue of the Insured
- Quality Management Systems
- Product Type
- Crisis Management/Recall Plans
- Geographic Markets
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email