Product recalls are increasing as companies face greater scrutiny from regulators, consumers and the media regarding product safety. Product recall expenses can have a severe impact on a company's bottom line, but the damage to brand and reputation from incorrectly handling a crisis can be catastrophic.
To protect both financial and reputation exposures, our markets offer a solution that combines coverage with crisis management service.
- Recall Costs
- Business Interruption (Lost net profit or lost gross profit available)
- Rehabilitation Costs (Sub-limit may be applicable)
- Consultation Costs
- Highly-professional Claims Service
- Accidental Contamination - $10,000,000
- Malicious Tampering - $50,000,000
- Revenue of the Insured
- Quality Management Systems
- Product Type
- Crisis Management/Recall Plans
- Geographic Markets
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.