Totten Insurance Group offers a package of liability and property coverages available for plants involved with household recycling, paper recycling, textile recycling, metal recycling, plastic recycling and waste transfer stations. The coverage is available in all territories across Canada.
- Broad Form
- Replacement Cost
- Flood and Earthquake
- $5,000 Deductible (Up to $2,000,000 overall values)
- $10,000 Deductible (Up to $5,000,000 overall values)
- $25,000 Deductible (Over $5,000,000 overall values)
- Flood - $25,000 Minimum
- Earthquake - $100,000 Minimum or 10% of TIV
- Up to $5,000,000 GCL - Occurrence form
- Sudden & Accidental Pollution (Available as separate quote)
- Deductible - $5,000 PI/PD Minimum
Due to the wide variety of exposures for recyclers, a comprehensive coverage program is developed for each individual risk. Fully completed property and liability applications are required for a quotation.
- No more than 2 claims in the past 5 years - either property or liability
- Building must be insured to 100% of replacement value
- Inspection report will be required on all new risks within 30 days of binding
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email email@example.com.