The Totten Insurance Group will work with you to tailor solutions for hard-to-place property and liability risks.
Risks that are hard to place due to physical hazards, claims experience, location or occupancy are usually unacceptable to the standard markets.
Examples of hard-to-place risks include
- Vacant properties
- Older rented dwellings
- Rooming houses
- Unlicensed restaurants
- Unprotected risks
- Claims history
- Mortgagee's interest
- Risks with a moral hazard
The Totten Insurance Group offers the following coverage & limits:
- Minimum deductible - $1,000
- Named perils or broad form
- Property binding limit - $10,000,000 (in house)
- Replacement cost or actual cash value available
- Restrictive endorsements may apply
- Subject to fully-completed application
- Photos on all properties
For new submissions please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email email@example.com.