Totten Insurance Group offers access to Equine Underwriters for most equine-related operations, including:
- Horse Owners
- Equestrian Centres
- Horse Trainers
- Riding Instructors
- Horse Breeders
- Horse Clubs
- Tour Guides
- Dude Ranches
- Many Other Equestrian-Type Risks
Commercial General Liability
- Provides coverage if you are sued by a third party who is injured, or whose property is damaged up to the policy limits. The policy also covers defense costs and pays claims for which you are legally liable.
- $1 million or $2 million limits available (may apply for higher limits)
Care, Custody & Control for Non-owned Animals
- Provides coverage for a physical loss, injury or damage causing death of a non-owned animal in the insured's care.
- $5,000 per animal/$25,000 per occurrence
- $10,000 per animal/$50,000 per occurrence
- $20,000 per animal/$100,000 per occurrence
- $50,000 per animal/$100,000 per occurrence
- $100,000 per animal/$100,000 per occurrence
Tenant Legal Liability
Medical Payments (Excluding Participants)
- Included $25,000 per occurrence
Equestrian Participants Accident Protection
- This protection can be purchased to provide medical payments, dental reimbursement and specific loss indemnity for participants.
- This valuable protection includes riders, drivers and participants. It is not a legal liability protection but an accident indemnity, so these benefits are available on a "no-fault" basis.
- Base limits include: $10,000 loss of life, dismemberment, $20,000 loss of sight, paralysis, $7,500 accident expense reimbursement, $5,000 dental reimbursement due to accident.
- Increased limit of $100,000 for loss of life, dismemberment and $100,000 loss of sight, paralysis also available.
Non-Profit Society Errors & Omissions LiabilityExtension
- $250,000 or $500,000 limits available.
Veterinarians working with horses and large animals possess special insurance needs.
Owners have a lot invested in their animals. Our mortality policy offers protection for owners interested in insuring their animals against sickness and death.
Full Mortality Coverage
- Surgical/Major Medical Extension
- Death Claim Veterinary Reimbursement Clause
- Limited Theft
- 12 Month Extension Endorsement
- Commercial Liability
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.