Totten Insurance Group's products offer the flexibility to tailor errors and omissions coverage for a broad range of architects and engineers for small, middle or large-sized companies. The product is written through a variety of domestic and Lloyd's Markets with competitive rates.
- Definition of professional services tailored to each risk
- Extended reporting period available at 100% of the expiring premium for the first year
- Subsidiary coverage (including newly created or acquired entities)
- User-friendly claims made form
- Up to $10,000,000 policy limit capacity, primary or excess
- $5,000 minimum deductible
- Worldwide coverage for claims brought in the U.S., its territories and possessions, and Canada by most markets used
- Ability to write high U.S. exposures
- Contingent BI/PD arising from professional services
- Prior acts coverage
- Some of our markets can provide copyright and trademark infringement
- Can obtain claims expenses outside the limits for additional premium
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email email@example.com.