Totten Insurance Group's cyber and privacy coverage provides broad cover for a wide variety of risks resulting from the use of business technology.
- Civil liability coverage in the event of a data breach
- Contractual fines coverage, including credit card company and PCI fines, in cases of privacy breach
- Cover for individual notification costs to in the event of a privacy breach, which is required by law, and the cost of actions taken to mitigate a larger liability claim
- System repair and restoration cover in the event of accidental data damage , including a computer virus or hack attack
- Cover for lost revenue arising from system downtime after a computer virus or hack attack
- Electronic fraud coverage
- Cover for liability arising from a breach of statutory e-commerce duties
Media liability cover for electronic content, including intellectual property rights infringement and defamation.
For new submissions, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-868-8367, or email email@example.com.